If you or your family are unsure about Covid-19 symptoms, please visit the Ontario website for a self assessment questionnaire:
The Hamilton Literacy Council is taking every precaution to keep our clients, staff and volunteers healthy and safe.
- Masks are mandatory when entering the building
- The YWCA doors are locked with buzzer access only
- Temperature checks and screening questions are being done at the reception desk on arrival and departure
- Only two people are allowed on the elevator at a time
Small Group protocols:
- We restrict our classes to six students at a time
- Our desks are 2 metres apart
- Sanitizers, face shields and gloves are available
- Our desks and computers are cleaned after every class
One-to-One Tutoring protocols:
- Our Tutor rooms are available by appointment only
- Face shields and gloves will be available as needed
- Sanitizers will be kept in both rooms to be used before and after a tutor session
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.